Peru offers a wide scope of wonderful places and destinations to fit almost every taste, so feel free to ask for your tailor-make best holyday. With full flexibility, we can design an itinerary just for you. Tailor-made trips are aiming to suit your time-frame, to fit you preferences, and to match your budget.
Don’t know where to go? - Lines below, a few ideas to grab inspiration:
• Trujillo and the pre inca remains of Chan Chan, Huacas del Sol and La Luna, Huanchaco sea resort, the Moche Culture.
• Chiclayo and the awesome Lord of Sipan burial and the Tucume Pyramids
• Chachapoyas and the Laguna de los Condores, the Leymebamba Mummy Museum, the impressive Kuelap Fortress, and Gocta waterfall
• Cajamarca, the Inca Hot springs, the Cantayoc Aqueducts
• Máncora, its paradise-like beaches, the Boques and Manglares in Tumbes
• Arequipa, the rich colonial heritage inside the city and the Colca Canyon
• Ica, the Nazca Lines, Ballesta Islands and Paracas Reserve
• Puno, the Titicaca lake, the Uros, Amantani and Taquile islands
• Iquitos sail the Amazon river onboard a riverboat as those built by late 19th-century by rubber barons, sleep on a ham hook while listen at the whispering forest around you.
• Manu National Park, More than 20,000 species. 40% of the park is Amazonian lowland tropical rainforest, human habitation is reduced to small communities of Machigengas.